Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in a luxeFIT fitness retreat?
Each fitness retreat will include the following elements:
- Transfers from the airport to retreat location
- Six-night accommodations in either a 5-Star villa or luxury condos
- Delicious and healthy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, all with an emphasis on healthy, local cuisine
- All workout sessions (usually two per day) plus 3 yoga sessions (schedule may vary)
- Ability to work with a first-rate instructor in a small group setting
- Other activities such as surfing, paddle boarding, jet skiing, snorkeling, etc.
- Round trip transportation to all group activities during the retreat
How long is each fitness retreat? Can I attend for a shorter or longer period of time?
Our luxury fitness vacations last six nights, typically running from Sunday to Saturday. We recommend you stay the entire time, as there are fun events planned every day and we want you to get the most out of the experience. On the other hand, if you would like to come early or extend your trip after the retreat, we can help arrange that as well.
How many guests attend each retreat?
Each retreat can accommodate up to 30 guests, although we try to limit that number to 20-25. The smaller size encourages everyone to get to know each other and form lasting friendships.
What is the age range of fitness retreat guests?
luxeFIT is geared toward travelers of all ages and we expect our guests to range from their 20s to 60s with the majority of our guests being in their 20s to 40s. As long as you love travel and fitness and are open to new experiences, you will be welcomed with open arms!
What if I get injured on my trip?
Our trainers are very knowledgeable about proper form and techniques in order to avoid injury during workouts. They will also offer modifications to any exercise to account for any pre-existing injuries or limits. We suggest purchasing travel insurance in the event that an injury, whether fitness-related or otherwise, does occur.